Moving is hard! You not only have to pack up everything you own, transport it to your new home and then unpack and place it all, you have to worry about what to do with all the moving and packing materials afterwards.
You’re already exhausted from the move and the last thing you want to worry about is all the moving boxes that are piling up in your rooms or garage. Some of the most common packing items disposal dilemmas include:
- Cardboard moving boxes. Mountains of cardboard are taking up space in your home, garage and stress limits.
- Bubble wrap. You unwrapped the fragile items and now wonder what to do with all that bubble wrap other than use it to amuse the kids. The popping noise is driving you nuts.
- Packing paper. Newspaper and other paper used to wrap items is taking over your living areas.
- Packing peanuts. Especially-delicate items encased in packing peanuts to protect them are free, but so are all these small and clingy peanuts. They’re sticking to everything!
- Plastic wrap. Wrappings for furniture or stretch wrap is really stressing you out.
- Sealing boxes and securing packing materials is one thing. Getting rid of sticky tape is another.
Related: Learn about eco-friendly packing supplies.
123JUNK: The Easy Way to Remove Packing and Moving Materials From Your Home
Calm down. There’s an easier way to reduce the stress of moving and to remove all the materials that are cluttering up your home. It’s 123JUNK.
When you’re done moving is when we get started. We’ll gladly relieve you of all those annoying trappings of moving and either recycle them or dispose of them in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Want to know how we do it? We’re glad you asked. 123JUNK can assist with:
- Removal and disposal of all of your unwanted packing materials, including cardboard boxes, packing paper, plastic wrap or film, Styrofoam, bubble wrap (sorry, kids!), air pillows, packing peanuts, tape, etc.
- Recycling of recyclable materials like cardboard and paper.
- Donations of usable packing materials, like unused packing paper or unique and undamaged boxes.
- Convenience, with flexible scheduling to find a time that is convenient to you.
- Free estimate of our service cost.
There’s no need for you to package up your loose packing materials or sort them on your own, but it’s best to have them gathered into one or two areas. Our professional team members are trained in how to sort packing materials into what can and cannot be recycled. It’s part of our 1-2-3 Process of Donate-Recycle-Dispose. And we’ll do it expediently because we want to get these items out of your hair as quickly as possible. We’ll even broom sweep the areas where they were previously located in order to leave a clean floor for you.
Contact 123JUNK Today
To learn more about 123JUNK’s 1-2-3 process of donate-recycle-dispose or to schedule your junk removal in Northern Virginia, Washington, DC or Maryland, contact us at 1-800-364-5778 or use our convenient contact form. Contact 123JUNK today to schedule your moving boxes and packing materials hauling appointment and get back to setting up your new home quickly.