We didn’t found 123JUNK so we could get notoriety. No, most people don’t pay attention to the workers who remove their trash anyway. Instead, the company was formed because of a real need, and a service that has been appreciated.
When founder Collin Wheeler was working for a residential moving company, he noticed that when people moved, they didn’t want to pay to move items they no longer wanted or needed, and sometimes put these items out on the curb, where they remained for often long periods of time before being picked up.
Collin must have been an entrepreneur at heart because when he saw a need in the D.C. suburbs for efficient junk hauling and trash removal, he went out and bought an old dump truck. Since then, the company has grown exponentially, adding one or two new bright red trucks each year.
While we don’t like to toot our own horn, we love it when our customers rave about our service. Who wouldn’t! Here are some of the latest things they’ve had to say about 123JUNK…
Our Customers Say It For Us
- “123JUNK was much less expensive than the last company we used and their services were far more thorough.” –Curtis Miller, McLean, VA
- “From the initial phone conversation to the pickup, I was impressed with the process and everyone involved.” –Addison V., Rockville, MD
- “123JUNK was timely and reliable. I left them a key and they did a superb job without me even being there. I strongly recommend them.” –Scott Wilson, Alexandria, VA
- “I needed old furniture disposed of in a hurry before my new furniture was to be delivered. I found the 123JUNK website, compared prices with another well-known, well-advertised company, and found 123JUNK to be more reasonable. Plus, they could come out the day after I called.” –Anne B., Gaithersburg, MD
- “Excellent service, polite, helpful employees. They arrived on time and exceeded my expectations in cleaning out all the trash in my basement and garage. I would higly reccomend them to everyone!” –Joseph C., Fairfax, VA
- “Despite the weather, they came within the time window quoted and were ultimate professionals! Friendly, curteous and practical. They put down pads to protect all the carpets, doors and railings and even made sure my cats were out of the way before going out the front door. The final price came in at the lower end of the range which made me a very happy customer!” — Yvonne T, Sterling, VA
We’d like to add your testimonial to our list too. What? You haven’t used us yet? Then keep us in mind when you have a need for professional and courteous junk removal for your home or business.
And thank you to all of our customers who have taken the time over the years to send us a testimonial. Your kind words help motivate us to do our job even better.