During these unprecedented times, we take our role as an essential service provider seriously and we remain open to service our customers. We understand that everyone is very concerned with the potential spread of the Coronavirus. We’re following the guidelines put in place by the federal government, local governments and the CDC.
Below are some of the safety precautions we’ve implemented to protect our team and our clients:
Moving can be stressful. Whether it’s cross-town or cross-country, to a small apartment or a large home, tackling the organizing, packing, discarding, and cleaning is a major challenge.
We understand that it can also be very difficult to move away from the family or friends you developed in your community. Starting a life in a new area is not easy. We are here to help you in the best way that we know how! Our team of professionals will help you remove, haul, and dispose of your unwanted items quickly and affordably.
This Checklist offers a handy guide to save time, energy and sleepless nights. Use it to help you organize your move so that it can progress as smoothly as possible:
1. Obtain all packing materials.
2. Divide your items into piles that you want to bring, give away, or throw away.
3. Decide which furniture you are going to take with you to your new home. You can draw a floorplan of your new place and a layout of the furniture that you are taking with you. Will your old furniture and accessories fit, both spatially and stylistically?
4. Use up all the food and cleaning supplies that will not be brought with you.
5. Start packing items that will not be needed until after your arrival at your new place. Label each box with what room it goes in. Set aside the boxes of fragile or valuable items that you are moving yourself.
6. Donate the clutter/unneeded items.
7. Arrange for all utilities to be disconnect the day after the move. (i.e. water, electric, cable, telephone, internet, gas).
8. Transfer prescriptions and be sure to have an adequate supply of medications on hand.
9. Set aside all medical records and important documents.
10. Set aside clothing for moving day along with: toiletries, important papers, wallet, bedding, and any tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrench, pliers, tape, nails) you may need.
11. Complete address changes with the post office, credit card companies, bank accounts, personal/ retirement accounts, insurances, etc.
12. On moving day: make a round around the house, looking through drawers and closets, to make sure nothing was left behind. Make sure that lights are off, air is off, and all windows are shut and locked.
We understand that people need a stress-free, eco-friendly way to get rid of their unwanted stuff, just by picking up their telephone and calling. We will exceed your expectations.
Leave us a message
Someone will reach out within 24 hours. We'd love to hear from you!